Greetings from Dr. Camille Sata and Staff!
We are sending out wishes of health and well-being. Due to the record rise of COVID-19 cases, Governor Inslee’s Travel Advisory recommends that those entering Washington State practice self-quarantine for 14 days. To comply and to continue to protect our staff, patients and families, we are following these guidelines and request that if you or your child are returning to Washington within 14 days of your appointment, please call us to move the appointment.
We want to assure you that we are open and doing all that we can to keep you and your family healthy and safe when you visit our office. We understand that we all have different comfort levels about going out during this unprecedented time. As we reach out to schedule your child’s appointments feel free to express your preferences.
We look forward to seeing you in the near future, all masked up!
Camille Sata, DMD
October 22, 2020
To our Patients and Families,
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last many months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use before you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed. We are asking anyone entering the office have their temperature taken, and wear a face covering.
- You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you are offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time. Please limit the number of people accompanying the patient if possible. We may suggest you enjoy a walk near the lake to decrease office congestion.
Now that we have been open again since mid-May, we are finding our scheduling and screening are going well. We have been able to procure adequate PPE and cleaning and disinfecting supplies. We appreciate the cooperation and flexibility that our families have graced us with.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at 206-522-1565.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends. We have deeply missed the joy and laughter of our patients!
Dr. Camille Sata and our Fabulous Team